Wouldn’t it be great to earn money while helping others to read or get past being a struggling reader? By becoming certified to teach JoyFully Read!™ you will receive the training and support you need to start your own reading and tutoring business. In addition, you will be able to order additional curriculum for your future students at a discounted cost. Full JRCP Certification does require some type of teaching, language, or social science degree earned previous to training. Qualification for training certificate requires no degree.
JRCP Training Materials include:
- JRCP TM Complete Binder containing all JoyFully Read!™ Step’s (1st, 2nd, 3rd Pt.1 & 2) Training DVD’s, Suggested Lesson Plans, Posters, Game Boards, Music CD, Optional Game Suggestions for every Step, Parent & Teacher Supplement, Teacher Tips, Website Membership and access to videos and web discussions on teaching JoyFully Read!™
- Why Our Children Can’t Read and What We Can Do About It, book by Diane McGuinness
- Online exam (self-paced and open book)
- Exam Results/Correction phone appointment with Owner/Creator, Michelle Corbin, and her training team
- Observation hours with JoyFully Read!™ training team
- All 1st, 2nd, 3rd Part 1 & 2 Step Student Kits and their entire contents (can be sold by you to future students after learning the program (valued at over $750).
- Be trained on how to set up your new, successful tutoring business.
- How do I get my students?
- How much do I charge?
- How do I keep track of my students?
- How do I know if my students are really progressing?
- How do I prepare for taxes? (deductible items, etc.)
- How do I market myself?
- What do I need to do to teach legally in my city?
- How often should I expect to teach my students? Why?
Framed Certificate upon completion